I can’t believe a week has gone by since my last post. I don’t have much to show for it. A lot of projects are stalled for one thing or another.
- The Cars shirt was a thrifty find. My daughter’s fabric bag for her matchbox cars is too small. When I saw this on the rack, I thought it would make a cute basket or tote for her ever-growing collection. I just need to get started.
- This sweater was unraveled and ready to knit, but the swatch turned out lumpy. I have to straighten the kinks out of the yarn before I begin.
- I’m still trying to swatch for another wooly project.
- I have a whole slew of sewing ideas that are just bouncing around in my head.
- I have been working on a little project that I hope to have ready next week. Fingers crossed.
- I’m knitting a sock, which deserves it’s own post and picture.
What is everyone else working on these days? Share a link to your blog in the comments!