1. Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with ten weird, random things, facts, or habits about yourself.
2. At the end, you choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them to be tagged.
3. Don’t forget to leave them a comment “You’re It!” and to read your blog.
4. You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me back, let me know when you’ve posted your blog so I can see your answers.
I was tagged by Christy. It was hard to come up with 10 weird things about myself, because I don’t think these are weird. I’ll admit some people may, though.
- I own both the Buffy and Angel series on DVD and watch them regularly.
- I had my nose pierced back in college, before “everyone was doing it.”
- I’ve been using the same brand facial moisturizer since I was 13: Oil of Olay.
- I’ve been using the same brand and color lip gloss since I got married: MAC Lipglass in Love Child.
- I rarely wear makeup anymore (except for the lip gloss) and I don’t miss it.
- I drink a big glass of seltzer with a splash of cranberry juice almost every day (sometimes twice!).
- I sleep with earplugs and still wake up at the littlest noise.
- I can wiggle my little toe without moving the rest of my toes or foot.
- I sometimes write blog entries in my head about events while they are still happening.
- I love to smell my daughter’s hair, especially right after bath time.