After seeing how much tomkat got for their 22-page spread for suri, we’re holding off on posting more pictures until we’ve got our deal with Vanity Fair wrapped up.

Just kidding. I’m kind of busy over here, but I have been snapping pics. I’ll post some soon.

8 Responses to we’re talking with vanity fair

1. Teresa says:

you guys are great! you crack me up with the suri cruise reference! :-) suri has nothing on bella..bella is the most adorable baby on the planet!!! vanity fair isn’t good enough for bella! seriously, can’t wait to see the new pics when you can…no worries though, most of us remember the blurry first days with a new baby!
    love ya!
    ter

2. Mom says:

Glad your wonderful senses of humor is still shining through your sleepy eyes.
    Word has it that Mirabella’s portfoliio photographer is flying in from the East Coast tomorrow. Can’t wait!!
    Love,
    Mom

3. Rob Smith says:

Not bad for a guy from Compton Road in Waldorf, MD. Congrats to the both of you! Funny what you can stumble upon on the internet.

Rob

4. Rebecca says:

Congratulations! What a beauty! Enjoy your precious little one! I’m so happy for you all!
    Love,
    Rebecca

5. Teresa says:

okay…now that we know that the fabulous photographer, is in residence, when can we expect to see some photo shoot pics? ;-)

have a great visit with your parents, julie!

xoxo

ter

6. Carri says:

I know everyone says this, but she is SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!! Therefore, her name suits her to a T. Can’t wait to see the added photos, but make sure you are resting & taking care of yourself Jules…don’t need a rundown mommy!

Give her loads of kisses for me, I only wish I could smell her (I love that new baby smell-beats out the new car smell by miles!)

Love you,
    C

7. Sue Neverve says:

Calm down everyone, it is I that is so blessed to be living next to this beautiful little goddess!

8. Nicole says:

Love it! U r 2 funny. Hope all is going well.

Met with Scott Strahlman today – he’s great.

Will touch base again very soon — miss u!

Love,