This morning at 9:51 AM J. delivered Mirabella Marie. Mom and baby are doing great. We are tired. Bella is the only one sleeping right now. She has a very even temperament. She only cried for about 20 seconds when she received her first vaccines. Otherwise she’s been chill’n. She was awake for several hours after the birth and went to sleep after her second feeding.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. We’ll post a picture soon. I didn’t bring the cable to connect the camera to the computer. You can also check the St. E’s nursery online, but there were a lot of babies born today, and they’re a little too busy to be posting pictures right now.

t.
guest blogger

18 Responses to mirabella marie arrives

1. Tana says:

Congratulations!

Now get lots of rest!

2. Paul & Lauren says:

GREAT NEWS! We wish family K all the best! Congratulations and welcome Mirabella!

3. Mary Pat says:

What at joyful day! Welcome to the world Bella!

I will spread the word to the Wednesday night knitting group.

4. Lisa says:

Happy Birthday, Bella! Congratulations Mom and Dad! We love you (all three of you) and are hoping you’re enjoying this precious time with each other!

5. Teresa says:

Yes! Happy birthday, baby Bella!!! Happy birthing day, Julie and Tarun!!! What a gift to have your precious daughter in your arms, face to face…treasure these moments!

Much love,

Teresa, Scott, and the boys

6. Christy says:

Yeah! Congrats and I agree with Tana—get some sleep while you can!

7. Sue Neverve says:

Yeah!! Way to go! I even kept your departure to the hospital a secret!! All I could do was nearly cry…so, I prayed that your delivery would go smooth and in your arms soon would be a healthy baby!
    Blessings to all of you!
    Can’t wait to see beautiful Bella!
    Gavin said, “You mean Tarun had a baby in his tummy”…he loves babies! I’m thinking 6 years old is too young for the “birds & the bees” story!

8. Barbara McCall says:

Wonderful news! I can hardly wait to see her. I hope everything went smoothly and you are enjoying snuggling with Baby Bella.

9. Teresa says:

do we have any details about how many lbs., how long she is? can’t wait to hear it all! :-)

teresa

10. Diane says:

Congratulations Mommy and Daddy!!! And welcome to the world Baby Bella! What a beautiful name. Can’t wait to see pictures. So glad that everyone is happy and healthy! Much love, hugs, and kisses to all!
    Diane

11. Nancy says:

Awesome. I am thrilled for all of you. Can’t wait to see the photos and I am so glad it all went well.
    Love to all of you
    Nancy

12. Mary Kay says:

Just want to add my congratulations to all the others, I’m thrilled for you and all your family. Enjoy every moment with this wonderful gift. Love the name!!
    Love, MK

13. Kelly says:

Welcome, Mirabella! to the world, and into the arms of two wonderful, loving, talented people!
    With love to the Kundhi family!
    Kelly

14. Ania, David, Carina and Noemi says:

Bella, welcome!
    Can’t wait to meet you!

15. Mom and Dad says:

It is wonderful to see the joy that baby Mirabella has showered on all of us. And she’s only one day old! We are overwhelmed with love for all of you!
    She is truly a blessing. Enjoy her!
    Love
    Mom and Dad

16. Debbie says:

Congratulations Julie & Tarun and welcome little Bella! I anxiously await photos but will understand if it takes a few days :-)

Love, Debbie

17. Amber says:

Congratulations! She’s a keeper!

18. Cioci says:

Congratulations to all of you! Uncle Roger and I were at the American Indian Museum in DC having lunch, when Mom called to tell us that Mirabella Marie had arrived. We were so excited that we shared the news with the folks at the table next to us. After all, it’s not every day that we become a Great Uncle and a Great Aunt!

Thank you, for posting all the beautiful photos of your precious daughter. We’ve looked at them about a zillion times. Love, Cioci